Hall Hire booking guidelines and prerequisites are displayed below the calendar. Please read before proceeding.Click the button below to begin your booking or click the space on the calendar for the required date.
Hall Hire Booking Guidelines & Prerequisites
- The Main Hall is available to book on Saturdays between 12.30pm and 11pm
- Hall hire is £25 per hour and includes the main hall and use of the garden plus toilets.
- Please indicate the approximate number of people attending and the type of event you are booking in the Special Instructions box during the booking process.
- Please allow time for setting up and clearing up within your booking time slot. The hall must be vacated by 11pm.
- Please provide a valid name, phone number and email to receive notifications and in case we need to contact you.
- Online bookings must be made at least 5 working days in advance of the required hire date to allow time to make payments and arrange a Keyholder. Bookings with less that 5 working days may be cancelled and cannot be guaranteed.
- Online bookings are subject to approval and the booking is not confirmed until a cash deposit of £100 has been paid to secure the date. The deposit is refundable in full if the hall is left in good order and no breakages have occurred. In addition, the cost of hiring the hall is payable 5 working days before the hire date.
- A Keyholder will arrive to open the hall at the time booked and will check the hall and lock up at the end of the hire period. All rubbish must be bagged and taken home by the hirer.
- By proceeding with the booking you are agreeing to abide by the full Terms & Conditions set out by Linden Hall Community Centre which you confirm to have read and understood.
LINDEN HALL WELCOMES RESPONSIBLE HIRERS
When you complete the online booking you will receive a confirmation email with details of how to proceed.
If you do not receive the email please contact us on 0208 941 2373 during office hours.